We currently have 20 members, and membership is closed as we develop bylaws. Check back in on November 1st; membership should reopen.
There are several benefits to joining the National Association of Podcasters (NAOP):
1. Educational resources: As a member of the NAOP, you will have access to various educational resources, including podcasts, webinars, and workshops. These resources can help you improve your skills and knowledge of the podcasting industry.
2. Networking opportunities: The NAP hosts events and meetups where you can connect with other podcasters and audio professionals. This can be a great way to build relationships and collaborate with others in the industry.
3. Discounts on industry events and products: As a member of the NAOP, you may be eligible for discounts on industry events and products, such as software and hardware.
4. Access to job opportunities: The NAOP maintains a job board where you can find opportunities in the podcasting industry.
5. Professional development: By joining the NAOP, you can participate in professional development opportunities and stay up to date with the latest trends and developments in the podcasting industry.
6. Industry recognition: As a member of the NAOP, you can be recognized for your contributions to the podcasting industry. The NAP offers awards and recognition programs for members who have made significant contributions to the industry.